About Whiz Kidz
Whiz Kidz Careers
Are you a Certificate III or Diploma qualified educator who has a passion for children and are looking to join a well-established team?
At Whiz Kidz, we provide optimum education and care for babies right through to children 6 years of age.
Our Centres create a special place where young children are fully supported through their early learning journey.
We welcome experienced applicants whose values and beliefs align with a play-based curriculum focusing on promoting natural elements.
If you would like to be part of a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence in early learning education, please submit your resume here.
Join our Dynamic Team
Suitable applicants must:
- Hold a Certificate III, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or ECT qualification (or be working towards);
- Have a strong commitment to professionalism and practice;
- Have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written;
- Have the ability to warmly and professionally communicate with young children and their families and build good working partnerships;
- Demonstrate good social and emotional intelligence;
- Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, the National Regulations and the National Quality Framework;
- Hold a current Working with Children Check;
- Hold relevant First Aid qualifications.
Upload your Resume